Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Night Ramblings

Well, it has been a good weekend.

On Friday, I went to a friend's house and we cooked 3 meals and 1 dessert in about 3 hours time. They are all nicely tucked away in my freezer and we will probably eat them sometime during this week. I am already planning my next cooking day. It was so much fun and I can really see how this is going to save time and money. My friend and I even discussed that when we feel like we get this down to a fine art, we may offer to teach other ladies at our church how to do it.

Saturday was a shopping day. We went to the Super Center (Wal-Mart) and bought groceries, paint for my office, and computer equipment (to hook up the computer for the girls to use). We went out to eat at Colton's Steakhouse and then had a nice evening at home.

Today, I didn't make it to church because my back is still bothering me a lot (herniated disk flare up), but I did make it this evening and the service was our monthly singing/eating service. It was nice and I had a good visit with friends while we ate.

Some goals I have for the week:
  • Work on my daily bible studies more diligently
  • Work up a menu plan for the week
  • Work up a list of meals to cook for the freezer this weekend
  • Work on my price book (for comparison shopping- groceries)
  • Do extra MT work
  • Get school records updated
  • Start on Jalen's cross stitch project
  • Scrapbook 4 pages
  • Make 5 cards
  • Start my daily food intake/exercise log along with my blood sugar/blood pressure diary again

Do any of you set weekly goals? If so, how many do you set? What do you find to help you accomplish them better? Please share anything you want to!

No comments: