Here is my menu plan for the week along with what I plan to cook extra for the freezer:
- Monday - Taco salad (will cook double the meat, season it and freeze)
- Tuesday - Oven baked pork chops, cream cheese mashed potatoes, fried green beans
- Wednesday - Beef roast, potatoes and carrots in the crockpot
- Thursday - Sloppy joes (making 2 extra batches to freeze) with homemade seasoned potato wedges
- Friday - Baked spaghetti, homemade garlic cheese biscuits, and tossed garden salad.
If any of you do this type of cooking, I would love to hear your tips, so please share!