Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve

Today is Christmas Eve!  Kayla got home last night and she looked a bit like Santa when she walked in the door, carrying a laundry basket full of wrapped presents.  I got several of my gifts wrapped or bagged as well, but we still have several to do later today.

We are going to Tom's parents' house tonight to have supper with them and exchange gifts.  I am taking deviled eggs, veggie casserole, stuffing, jello salad, cherry pie, and homemade rolls.

Tomorrow, we will open gifts with our girls, son-in-love, and grandson, then do another round of baking/cooking and go to my parents' house to have Christmas lunch with all my family and open gifts there.

I think this year, so far, has been one of the least stressed holidays I've had in a LONG time.  I still could have done better planning for it, but overall it has been better and I am grateful for that.

No comments: